Publications in our database are reports and resource materials produced within the Department of Child and Family Studies, as well as recent journal articles authored by CFS faculty. To view a more thorough listing of recent books, book chapters and articles written or edited by CFS faculty, view our Impact Reports or individual faculty vitas. You may also view the publications by topic on the right of this page.
Viewing 181 to 190 of 314
- The Role of Mental Health Services in Promoting Safe and Secure Schools (2008)
- This guidebook is part of a series developed by the Hamilton Fish Institute on School and Community Violence and the Northwest Regional Educational Laboratory (NWREL) to provide resources, tools, and guidance for creating safe school settings and involving the community in supporting students of all ages.
- The Relationship of Suicide Death to Baker Act Examination, Client Characteristics and Service Use Patterns (2008)
- This study was aimed at providing a better understanding of the Medicaid funded services and the extent to which they were used by those who died by suicide, as well as an examination of service patterns and how they were related to this negative outcome.
- 21st Annual Research Conference Proceedings (2008)
- Features presentation summaries from symposia, paper presentations and poster presentations, organized around the central themes and full agenda of the annual research conference.
- Report to the Legislature: Evaluation of the Department of Children and Families Community-Based Care Initiative Fiscal Year 2006-2007 (2008)
- This evaluation examines the status of Community-Based Care (CBC) in Florida, with a special focus on child and family outcomes, quality, and cost.
- Journal of Behavioral Health Services and Research (2008)
- The Journal of Behavioral Health Services & Research (JBHS&R) is a peer-reviewed, multidisciplinary journal that publishes articles on the organization, financing, delivery, and outcomes of behavioral health services, including mental health, alcohol, and substance abuse.
- AHCA Highlights Policy Brief 1: Using Research to Shape Future Directions of Children’s Managed Mental Health Care (2007)
- Through a contractual arrangement with the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA),CFS conducted studies of Florida’s implementation of managed mental health care over the past 11 years (1996–2006).
- RTC Study 3 Financing Structures and Strategies to Support Effective Systems of Care: Issue Brief 2: Effective Strategies to Finance Family and Youth Partnerships (2007)
- Effective Financing Strategies for Systems of Care is a Research and Training Center study that is examining financing strategies used by states, communities, and tribes to support the infrastructure, services, and support s that comprise systems of care. This issue brief presents the results of the first wave of study site visits regarding financing strategies to support family and youth partnerships.
- RTC Study 3 Financing Structures and Strategies to Support Effective Systems of Care: Issue Brief 1: Effective Strategies to Finance a Broad Array of Services and Supports (2007)
- Effective Financing Strategies for Systems of Care is a Research and Training Center study that is examining financing strategies used by states, communities, and tribes to support the infrastructure, services, and support s that comprise systems of care. This issue brief presents the results of the first wave of study site visits regarding financing strategies to support a broad range of services and supports.
- System Implementation Issue Briefs (2007)
- This series of issue briefs are based on findings from RTC Study 2: Case Studies of System Implementation.
- Behavior Modification: Principles and Procedures, 5th Edition (2007)
- This textbook describes behavior analysis principles and their varied applications.