Publications in our database are reports and resource materials produced within the Department of Child and Family Studies, as well as recent journal articles authored by CFS faculty. To view a more thorough listing of recent books, book chapters and articles written or edited by CFS faculty, view our Impact Reports or individual faculty vitas. You may also view the publications by topic on the right of this page.
Viewing 141 to 150 of 302
- Compound Caregiving: When Lifelong Caregivers Undertake Additional Caregiving Roles (2010)
- This study investigated caregiver experiences of compound caregiving(i.e. additional caregiving roles) and its association with caregiver quality of life.
- 2010 Florida Young Mothers (2010)
- A brief presenting data on Florida's young mothers focusing on 2007 data.
- Data Trends: Summaries of Current Research Findings in the Children's Mental Health Field (2010)
- Data Trends were produced from 1999-2010 through the Research & Training Center for Children's Mental Health to increase the dissemination of current research findings in the area of children's mental health services.
- Increasing Utilization: Strategies for Engaging Culturally/Racially Diverse Children and their Families in Mental Health Services (2010)
- This monograph was developed to increase awareness of the impact of culture on the utilization of mental health services and to provide field-based examples of strategies that can increase utilization for culturally/racially diverse children and families.
- ConnectFamilias Partnership Evaluation Reports 2009 & 2010 (2009)
- These reports reveal how Connect Familias uses a wraparound model to improve the well being of children and families by reducing violence and delivering non-duplicative, culturally appropriate and seamless wraparound services.
- Prevent-Teach-Reinforce: The School-Based Model of Individualized Positive Behavior Support (2009)
- With this book, education professionals will learn how to prevent behavior problems by adjusting the curriculum and environment; teach proactive communication skills; and reinforce prosocial behavior and academic achievement.
- Handbook of Positive Behavior Support (2009)
- This is an essential resource for school-based practitioners as well as clinicians and researchers in clinical child, school, and educational psychology.
- 2009 Florida's Children at a Glance (2009)
- The 2009 edition of Florida's Children at a Glance has been produced by Florida KIDS COUNT to be used as a quick reference to current, comprehensive data.
- Physical Change and Aging: A Guide for the Helping Professions, Fifth Edition (2009)
- This book offers a guide to the physical changes and common pathologies associated with the aging process, with special emphasis on the psychological and social implications of these changes in the lives of older adults.
- Phase I - III Reports: Developing Sustainable Infrastructure in Support of Quality Field-Based Practice (2009)
- These documents report on Phases I, II and III of SIP and report how the Children's Board of Hillsborough County can maximize investment in locally developed programsm and promote, implement, and sustain best practice for positive child and family outcomes.