Graduate Studies in Behavioral Health
The USF College of Behavioral & Community Sciences (CBCS) and the USF College of Public Health (COPH) jointly offer a specialty concentration in behavioral health as part of the Master and Doctoral programs in the COPH Department of Community & Family Health. Current Course Offerings: Spring 2014, Summer 2014, Fall 2014
In the News … View All
- September 8 - 14: World Suicide Prevention Week
- View letter from CFS's Steve Roggenbaum, gubernatorial appointment to Florida's Suicide Prevention Coordinating Council. September 10 Event!
- ABA Student Assistance Fund Yields Excellent Results
- As we prepare for our Fall 2014 students in the ABA Masters program, we are proud to profile the productive efforts of our Fall/Spring 2013 and Spring 2014 awardees of the Applied Behavior Analysis Student Assistance Fund.
- 5th Annual Cycling Out Autism Raises over $34,000 for Community Organizations
- USF's Center for Autism & Related Disabiities and Applied Behavior Analysis Program were among local organizations supported by the event held April 5th.
- Assistant Professor Tammy Jorgensen Smith Receives APSE Research Award
- She was awarded the National Association for People Supporting Employment First (APSE) Research Award at the national conference held in Long Beach, California in July 2014.
- Learning Academy Services at USF Selected to Showcase Work for Rehabilitation Services Administration
- The Learning Academy and Employment Services was among only three programs at USF selected by the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation to showcase their work during a visit with Janet LaBreck, Commissioner of the Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA).
- AHCA Contract Amendment Adds $816,000 and Four Projects to Existing Contract
- CFS's Mary Armstrong, PhD and Amy Vargo, MA are among faculty and staff who work on the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) contract.
- $100 Donation Dream for CARD-USF Quickly Turns to $4,000 Reality!
- Jared and Kelli set up an 8-hour charity stream for autism awareness through their Twitch online community.
Conferences & Special Events
September 10: World Suicide Prevention Day in Tampa
You’re invited to a special event September 10 from 6:30pm-8:30pm at the Carrollwood Cultural Center. The event is sponsored by the Tampa Bay Suicide Preventon Task Force, of which CFS's Steve Roggenbaum is a member.
Letter from Steve Roggenbaum, gubernatorial appointment to Florida's Suicide Prevention Coordinating Council.
Youth Suicide Prevention School-based Guide