Graduate Certificate in Translational Research in Adolescent Behavioral Health
As part of the Institute for Translational Research in Adolescent Behavioral Health, the Graduate Certificate Program will merge the skills and experience of local community treatment providers, USF academic researchers and national experts. Developed as a research education project, the program will provide a team mentoring approach with student researchers and professionals in the field.
Other Academic Degree and Certificate Programs:
- Doctor of Philosophy in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Graduate Certificate in Children's Mental Health
- Graduate Certificate in Positive Behavior Support
- Graduate Studies in Behavioral Health
- Master of Arts in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Master of Science Degree in Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health (CABH)
In the News … View All
- ABA Student Assistance Fund Yields Excellent Results
- As we prepare for our Fall 2014 students in the ABA Masters program, we are proud to profile the productive efforts of our Fall/Spring 2013 and Spring 2014 awardees of the Applied Behavior Analysis Student Assistance Fund.
- 5th Annual Cycling Out Autism Raises over $34,000 for Community Organizations
- USF's Center for Autism & Related Disabiities and Applied Behavior Analysis Program were among local organizations supported by the event held April 5th.
- Assistant Professor Tammy Jorgensen Smith Receives APSE Research Award
- She was awarded the National Association for People Supporting Employment First (APSE) Research Award at the national conference held in Long Beach, California in July 2014.
- Learning Academy Services at USF Selected to Showcase Work for Rehabilitation Services Administration
- The Learning Academy and Employment Services was among only three programs at USF selected by the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation to showcase their work during a visit with Janet LaBreck, Commissioner of the Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA).
- AHCA Contract Amendment Adds $816,000 and Four Projects to Existing Contract
- CFS's Mary Armstrong, PhD and Amy Vargo, MA are among faculty and staff who work on the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) contract.
- $100 Donation Dream for CARD-USF Quickly Turns to $4,000 Reality!
- Jared and Kelli set up an 8-hour charity stream for autism awareness through their Twitch online community.
- The 9th Annual Fiesta by the Bay was a HUGE Success!
- Over 200 guests along with Honorary Chair Gayle Guyardo, attended the fundraiser for the USF Center for Autism and Related Disabilities held at the Ybor City Museum Garden on April 25th.
Conferences & Special Events
Save the Date! March 22 - 25, 2015: 28th Annual Research & Policy Conference on Child, Adolescent, & Young Adult Behavioral Health
Known widely as “The Tampa Conference,” this annual gathering of more than 500 researchers, evaluators, policy-makers, administrators, parents, and advocates is sponsored by the Department of Child and Family Studies at the University of South Florida, in partnership with the Children’s Mental Health Network, the National Wraparound Initiative, Institute for Translational Research in Adolescent Behavioral Health, and the Institute for Innovation and Implementation at the University of Maryland School of Social Work.