Master of Science Degree in Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health (MSCABH)
This fully online program prepares professionals to serve in public and non-profit agencies and schools that work with diverse children and adolescents experiencing behavioral health challenges and their families. Educational opportunities include advancement to doctoral programs in public health and the behavioral and social sciences.
In the News … View All
- Amazing Lineup of Plenary Speakers for the 29th Annual Research & Policy Conference
- Among the topics of the March 2016 conference are: residential segregation as a root cause of substance abuse and mental illness; social circumstances that impact the quality of parenting skills for the next generation; early intervention in psychosis; and a community’s response to adverse childhood experiences and resilience.
- International Society for Gerontechnology Conference Competitive Bid Won by USF
- Dr. William Kearns , CFS Associate Professor in the Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling program, is the President of the International Society for Gerontechnology North American chapter. He was instrumental in obtaining the local bid for the conference.
- CFS and Florida Center for Inclusive Communities's (FCIC) staff featured prominently in Tampa Mayor’s Alliance Awards Ceremony
- FCIC's Associate Director Dr. Liz Perkins was the keynote speaker at the 27th Mayor’s Alliance for Persons with Disabilities Awards Luncheon.
- Dr. Lise Fox: Invited Presenter at the White House for 40th Anniversary of IDEA
- CFS’s Dr. Lise Fox was an invited presenter at the White House on November 17, 2015, as part of events celebrating the 40th anniversary of the passage of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
- USF Florence Italy Study Abroad Program Gets Intimate with Relationships
- What better location than Florence Italy to take an Intimate Relationships course? The course, which is taught by Dr. Rick Weinberg, Associate Professor in the USF Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling Program, is part of the USF in Florence Summer Study Abroad Program.
- Evaluation Efforts in Guam Help Lead to Improved Services for Children and Adolescents
- Over the last 10 years, CFS’s Kathy Lazear has been a national evaluation consultant for two of Guam’s system of care initiatives through ICF International. Lazear has made five visits to Guam, conducting system of care assessments of the Federal Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA) Center for Mental Health Services (CMHS) funded projects through a Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children and Their Families Program grant.
- Dr. Ray Miltenberger Receives Prestigious Outstanding Scientific Contributions Award from FABA
- The award was presented during the Florida Association for Behavior Analysis (FABA) Conference and Awards Ceremony on October 1st.
Conferences & Special Events
29th Annual Research & Policy Conference on Child, Adolescent, & Young Adult Behavioral Health
March 13 - 16, 2016: This conference was first held in 1988 and has continued each year, bringing together more than 500 participants to share dialogue about important issues such as health, education and welfare, share new knowledge, and identify challenges that remain for the field. As the field and issues have evolved, so too has our focus to expand both age range and broader area of topics. View Call for Proposals. View flyer.