Graduate Studies in Behavioral Health
The USF College of Behavioral & Community Sciences (CBCS) and the USF College of Public Health (COPH) jointly offer a specialty concentration in behavioral health as part of the Master and Doctoral programs in the COPH Department of Community & Family Health. Current Course Offerings: Spring 2014, Summer 2014, Fall 2014
Other Academic Degree and Certificate Programs:
- Doctor of Philosophy in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Graduate Certificate in Children's Mental Health
- Graduate Certificate in Positive Behavior Support
- Graduate Certificate in Translational Research in Adolescent Behavioral Health
- Master of Arts in Applied Behavior Analysis
In the News … View All
- 5th Annual Cycling Out Autism Raises over $34,000 for Community Organizations
- USF's Center for Autism & Related Disabiities and Applied Behavior Analysis Program were among local organizations supported by the event held April 5th.
- Assistant Professor Tammy Jorgensen Smith Receives APSE Research Award
- She was awarded the National Association for People Supporting Employment First (APSE) Research Award at the national conference held in Long Beach, California in July 2014.
- Learning Academy Services at USF Selected to Showcase Work for Rehabilitation Services Administration
- The Learning Academy and Employment Services was among only three programs at USF selected by the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation to showcase their work during a visit with Janet LaBreck, Commissioner of the Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA).
- AHCA Contract Amendment Adds $816,000 and Four Projects to Existing Contract
- CFS's Mary Armstrong, PhD and Amy Vargo, MA are among faculty and staff who work on the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) contract.
- $100 Donation Dream for CARD-USF Quickly Turns to $4,000 Reality!
- Jared and Kelli set up an 8-hour charity stream for autism awareness through their Twitch online community.
- The 9th Annual Fiesta by the Bay was a HUGE Success!
- Over 200 guests along with Honorary Chair Gayle Guyardo, attended the fundraiser for the USF Center for Autism and Related Disabilities held at the Ybor City Museum Garden on April 25th.
- Florida Center for Inclusive Communities: Employment Webinar Series
- Usually held the third Wednesday of every month, the webinar series is geared toward building capacity on an array of employment related topics. The next webinar on May 21 is 10 Steps to Taking Charge of your Health Care.
Conferences & Special Events
July 23 & 24, 2014: PEPSA Autism Summer Institute
The PEPSA Autism Summer Institute is an annual summer workshop aimed at providing high quality professional development to a wide spectrum of professionals such as ESE and general education teachers, guidance counselors, school psychologists, SLPs, OTs, instructional assistants, administrators, and parents who impact the lives of students with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD).