Publications in our database are reports and resource materials produced within the Department of Child and Family Studies, as well as recent journal articles authored by CFS faculty. To view a more thorough listing of recent books, book chapters and articles written or edited by CFS faculty, view our Impact Reports or individual faculty vitas. You may also view the publications by topic on the right of this page.
Viewing 281 to 290 of 314
- Characteristics related to family involvement in youth residential mental health treatment ()
- This study examined family involvement among youth in residential mental health treatment facilities in Florida. Data were obtained from the provider reports from January 2005 through December 2007. Treatment episodes were divided into 30-day periods with family involvement measured by the number of contacts by all family members, the mother, and the father.
- Competence development: Theory and practice in special populations. ()
- Integrating customized employment practices ()
- Conversations with Mind-Body Practitioners ()
- Social networking in private practice ()
- Power politics: Advocacy to activism in social justice counseling ()
- E-Health technology competencies for health professionals working in home care to support older adults to age in place ()
- Activation thresholds and operating characteristics of commercial alarm products to provide surveillance for dementia caregivers. ()
- Female sexual pain and cognitive behavioral therapy ()
- Is mental illness preventable? Pros and cons ()