Publications in our database are reports and resource materials produced within the Department of Child and Family Studies, as well as recent journal articles authored by CFS faculty. To view a more thorough listing of recent books, book chapters and articles written or edited by CFS faculty, view our Impact Reports or individual faculty vitas. You may also view the publications by topic on the right of this page.
Viewing 111 to 120 of 302
- Telemedicine (2013)
- Telemedicine (i.e., the provision of health care from a distance) has been applied in health care settings for a long time and includes a wide variety of approaches.
- Telecounseling for the Linguistically Isolated: A Pilot Study With Older Korean Immigrants (2013)
- This pilot study tested the use of telehealth technology in providing access to culturally and linguistically appropriate mental health services.
- Assessing Preference for Social Interactions (2013)
- This study examined a procedure to assess preference for social interactions in individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Characteristics Related to Family Involvement in Youth Residential Mental Health Treatment. (2013)
- This study examined family involvement among youth in residential mental health treatment facilities in Florida.
- The promise of family engagement: An action plan for system-level policy and advocacy. (2013)
- Autism & Related Disabilities: Informational Materials (2013)
- The Center for Autism & Related Disabilities at the University of South Florida provides a variety publications and informational resources available to the community.
- Florida KIDS COUNT Publications (2013)
- Florida KIDS COUNT provides a consistent and reliable source of information that is adaptable to a variety of uses such as policy analysis, grant and proposal writing, needs assessments and public education.
- A multi-level framework for local policy development and implementation (2013)
- Characteristics related to family involvement in youth residential mental health treatment (2013)
- This study examined family involvement among youth in residential mental health treatment facilities in Florida. Data were obtained from the provider reports from January 2005 through December 2007.
- Influence of Mental Health Assessment on Prescription of Psychoactive Medication Among New Nursing Home Residents (2012)
- This article presents preliminary evidence for a novel way of promoting use of non-psychopharmacological interventions for mental health problems among nursing home (NH) residents.