Publications in our database are reports and resource materials produced within the Department of Child and Family Studies, as well as recent journal articles authored by CFS faculty. To view a more thorough listing of recent books, book chapters and articles written or edited by CFS faculty, view our Impact Reports or individual faculty vitas. You may also view the publications by topic on the right of this page.
Viewing 191 to 200 of 321
- Report to the Legislature: Evaluation of the Department of Children and Families Community-Based Care Initiative Fiscal Year 2006-2007 (2008)
- This evaluation examines the status of Community-Based Care (CBC) in Florida, with a special focus on child and family outcomes, quality, and cost.
- Journal of Behavioral Health Services and Research (2008)
- The Journal of Behavioral Health Services & Research (JBHS&R) is a peer-reviewed, multidisciplinary journal that publishes articles on the organization, financing, delivery, and outcomes of behavioral health services, including mental health, alcohol, and substance abuse.
- AHCA Highlights Policy Brief 1: Using Research to Shape Future Directions of Children’s Managed Mental Health Care (2007)
- Through a contractual arrangement with the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA),CFS conducted studies of Florida’s implementation of managed mental health care over the past 11 years (1996–2006).
- RTC Study 3 Financing Structures and Strategies to Support Effective Systems of Care: Issue Brief 2: Effective Strategies to Finance Family and Youth Partnerships (2007)
- Effective Financing Strategies for Systems of Care is a Research and Training Center study that is examining financing strategies used by states, communities, and tribes to support the infrastructure, services, and support s that comprise systems of care. This issue brief presents the results of the first wave of study site visits regarding financing strategies to support family and youth partnerships.
- RTC Study 3 Financing Structures and Strategies to Support Effective Systems of Care: Issue Brief 1: Effective Strategies to Finance a Broad Array of Services and Supports (2007)
- Effective Financing Strategies for Systems of Care is a Research and Training Center study that is examining financing strategies used by states, communities, and tribes to support the infrastructure, services, and support s that comprise systems of care. This issue brief presents the results of the first wave of study site visits regarding financing strategies to support a broad range of services and supports.
- System Implementation Issue Briefs (2007)
- This series of issue briefs are based on findings from RTC Study 2: Case Studies of System Implementation.
- Behavior Modification: Principles and Procedures, 5th Edition (2007)
- This textbook describes behavior analysis principles and their varied applications.
- Response to Intervention and Positive Behavior Support: Brothers from Different Mothers or Sisters with Different Misters? (2007)
- This article offers an overview of how a Response to Intervention approach to education is consistent with Positive Behavior Support principles and practices.
- An Evaluation of in Situ Training to Teach Sexual Abuse Prevention Skills to Women with Mental Retardation (2007)
- In this study we evaluated behavioral skills training procedures for teaching sexual abuse prevention skills to women with mental retardation. The procedures were effective, although training time varied substantially across participants.
- Family Driven Care: Are We There Yet? (2007)
- This report acquaints readers with the concept of family-driven care for children who have emotional and behavioral disturbances. From this context, the authors provide information about evidence-based practices that are effective interventions to help the children and their families. This information will help families, educators, and mental health service providers plan effective interventions for the children in their care.