Publications in our database are reports and resource materials produced within the Department of Child and Family Studies, as well as recent journal articles authored by CFS faculty. To view a more thorough listing of recent books, book chapters and articles written or edited by CFS faculty, view our Impact Reports or individual faculty vitas. You may also view the publications by topic on the right of this page.
Viewing 201 to 210 of 302
- Educating Students with Emotional Disturbances: A National Perspective on Programs and Services (2006)
- This article presents results of a study of students with emotional disturbances (ED) and their experiences at the elementary, middle, and high school grade levels.
- School-Based Mental Health: An Empirical Guide for Decision-Makers (2006)
- The "Yellow Book" provides a discussion of barriers to school-based services with the intention of improving service effectiveness and capacity.
- Financing Structures and Strategies to Support Effective Systems of Care: RTC Study 3 Products (2006)
- This study was the first to thoroughly investigate cross-agency financing structures and strategies, and provides important information about finance policies that can assist communities across the country.
- Recommended Practices: Being an Evidence-Based Practitioner (2006)
- This fact sheet describes what evidence-based practitioners do, notes some of the challenges that affect the implementation of evidence-based practices, and offers advice for addressing those challenges.
- Examining the Impact of Policy on Collaboration in Systems of Care. (2006)
- This paper reports on the methods and outcomes of a two-phase study designed to determine the relationship between the mechanisms that have been used to establish systems of care and their resulting levels of collaboration.
- Community-based Theories of Change: Study Background and Design (2006)
- This article discusses the background and design of the Community-based Theories of Change Study.
- Findings: Examining the Impact of Policy on Collaboration in Systems of Care (2006)
- This article discusses how policy implementation affects collaboration at the state and community levels. Collaboration, in turn, contributes to effective systems of care.
- Building the Workforce Plan for Children's Mental Health (2006)
- Discussion centers around the formation of the National Strategic Plan on Workforce Development in Behavioral Health. Includes a discussion of the Annapolis Coalition and its efforts related to workforce recruitment and retention. Ten strategic workforce goals are presented.
- Structures and Processes Supporting the Mission and Goals of a Family-run Organization: King County Blended Funding Project (2006)
- Using the King County Blended Funding Project as an example of a family-driven system that establishes collaborative partnerships with professionals and parents. The county was found to have a widely held theory of change, concept mapping was used to arrive at this finding.
- The System of Care Twenty Years Later (2005)
- In this chapter the authors discuss the current impact and relevancy of the system of care model for the children’s mental health services system.