Publications in our database are reports and resource materials produced within the Department of Child and Family Studies, as well as recent journal articles authored by CFS faculty. To view a more thorough listing of recent books, book chapters and articles written or edited by CFS faculty, view our Impact Reports or individual faculty vitas. You may also view the publications by topic on the right of this page.
Viewing 131 to 140 of 302
- Arizona’s Children’s System of Care Practice Review: Fiscal Year 2010 Statewide Report (2011)
- The System of Care Practice Review (SOCPR) was implemented in FY2010 as the Arizona Department of Health Services/Division of Behavioral Health Services’ practice review method of choice in Arizona.
- Florida Agency for Health Care Administration Reports (2011)
- During the last decade, the Medicaid program has become an increasingly important element of the mental health treatment system in Florida.
- Factors Predicting Child Maltreatment Fatalities: A Competing Risk Model (2011)
- This study examined different types of child maltreatment fatalities and factors associated with child death in Florida.
- My Health Passport (2011)
- This document should be completed by an individual (and/or their caregiver) to describe important aspects about their special health care needs.
- Using Practice-Based Evidence to Complement Evidence-Based Practice in Children's Behavioral Health (2011)
- This issue brief prepared for the Outcomes Roundtable for Children and Families addresses important issues associated with the emergence of practice-based evidence.
- Supporting Parents Who Have Youth with Emotional Disturbances Through a Parent-to-Parent Support Program (2010)
- Published in the Journal: Administration & Policy in Mental Health & Mental Health Services Research (Online First)
- Mental Health Services Expenditures among Children Placed in Out-of-Home Care (2010)
- This study examined Florida Medicaid mental health expenditures for children in out-of-home care.
- Florida Mothers and Babies (2010)
- This publication provides 2008 birth data and a look at select infant conditions.
- 2010 KIDS COUNT Data Book (2010)
- For 21 years, the Annie E. Casey Foundation has published an annual KIDS COUNT Data Book, compiling the best data available on children and families in our nation and ranking every state on the well-being of its kids.
- A Proposed Model for the Analysis and Interpretation of Focus Groups in Evaluation Research (2010)
- This article reviews the methodology of the focus group.