Publications in our database are reports and resource materials produced within the Department of Child and Family Studies, as well as recent journal articles authored by CFS faculty. To view a more thorough listing of recent books, book chapters and articles written or edited by CFS faculty, view our Impact Reports or individual faculty vitas. You may also view the publications by topic on the right of this page.
Viewing 291 to 300 of 302
- Treating adolescents with conduct disorder ()
- Strategies for advancing diversity within graduate training and internship programs ()
- Minority consumers of independent living services: A pilot investigation ()
- Design and rationale for NOURISH-T: A randomized control trial targeting parents of overweight children with cancer transitioning off treatment ()
- Relations among optimism, perceived health vulnerability, and academic, self-regulatory, and social self-efficacy in adolescent survivors of childhood ()
- Peer and romantic relationships among adolescent and young adult survivors of childhood hematological cancer ()
- Preparing for the future: An examination of healthcare provider and patient communication regarding childhood cancer survivorship ()
- Meeting the unique needs of minorities with disabilities: A report to the President and the Congress ()
- Child and Family Advocacy: Bridging the Gaps Among Research, Practice and Policy ()
- Child and Family Advocacy is an essential resource for researchers, professionals, and graduate students in clinical child and school psychology, family studies, public health, developmental psychology, social work, and social policy.
- Community capacity building in the State of Florida ()