Publications in our database are reports and resource materials produced within the Department of Child and Family Studies, as well as recent journal articles authored by CFS faculty. To view a more thorough listing of recent books, book chapters and articles written or edited by CFS faculty, view our Impact Reports or individual faculty vitas. You may also view the publications by topic on the right of this page.
- A new year, a new collaboration: Quality counts for kids’ network of inclusive childcare and program wide positive behavior support? (2013)
- This article discusses efforts to improve early childhood inclusion in Hillsborough County.
- 21st Annual Research Conference Proceedings (2008)
- Features presentation summaries from symposia, paper presentations and poster presentations, organized around the central themes and full agenda of the annual research conference.
- Positive Educational Planning: A Guide to Thoughtful Preparation for the Educational Planning Process (2004)
- This free, downloadable booklet provides a portfolio families can use to gather and share priorities and insights about their child in preparation for educational or service planning activities. Included within the form are sections that guide families to describe their child, share perspectives on their child's learning characteristics and identify desired outcomes.