Publications in our database are reports and resource materials produced within the Department of Child and Family Studies, as well as recent journal articles authored by CFS faculty. To view a more thorough listing of recent books, book chapters and articles written or edited by CFS faculty, view our Impact Reports or individual faculty vitas. You may also view the publications by topic on the right of this page.
Viewing 1 to 10 of 302
- Employment Stability in Veterans and Service Members with Traumatic Brain Injury:A VA Traumatic Brain Injury Model Systems Study (2017)
- This article examines incidence and predictors of employment stability in Veterans and Military Service Members (V/SM) with traumatic brain injury (TBI) who return to work.
- Supervision Needs Following Veteran and Service Member Moderate to Severe Traumatic Brain Injury: A VA TBI Model Systems Study (2017)
- This article characterizes supervision levels across residential settings at 1 year post-TBI and explore predictors of supervision in a Veteran and Service-member population.
- Predictors of Employment Outcomes in Veterans With Traumatic Brain Injury: A VA Traumatic Brain Injury Model Systems Study (2017)
- This article examines the length of time to return to work (RTW) among service members and veterans (SM/V) with traumatic brain injury (TBI) and to identify variables predictive of RTW.
- Using Token Reinforcement to Increase Walking for Adults with Intellectual Disabilities (2016)
- Teaching Gun Safety Skills to Children (2016)
- Core Competencies in Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (2016)
- Using Awareness Training to Decrease Nervous Habits in Public Speaking (2016)
- Independent Assessment of the Florida Medicaid NET Program (2016)
- The Florida Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) contracted with the University of South Florida to provide an independent assessment of the Non-Emergency Transportation (NET) program. NET services are provided to Medicaid recipients to access medical care if they are unable to drive, cannot afford to own or maintain a vehicle, or do not have access to affordable transportation.
- Access, Integration and Quality of Care for Individuals with Serious Mental Health Challenges Enrolled in Florida’s Managed Medical Assistance Program (2016)
- This study evaluates access to health care, the coordination of physical and behavioral health services, and quality of care for individuals with serious mental illness (SMI) who are enrolled in Florida’s Managed Medical Assistance (MMA) program. A primary objective was to compare operations and impacts of the SMI Specialty plan operated by Magellan Complete Care with Standard MMA plans that serve enrollees with SMI.
- Functional Assessment (2016)
- This chapter discusses the importance of conducting a functional assessment to identify environmental determinants of problem behavior and develop functional interventions.