Publications in our database are reports and resource materials produced within the Department of Child and Family Studies, as well as recent journal articles authored by CFS faculty. To view a more thorough listing of recent books, book chapters and articles written or edited by CFS faculty, view our Impact Reports or individual faculty vitas. You may also view the publications by topic on the right of this page.
Viewing 11 to 20 of 324
- Florida District Legislative Profiles: House of Representatives (2018)
- These district profiles let leaders know what we can do better for all of Florida’s kids to:ensure access to quality healthcare, early childhood education and housing;support prevention programs beginning with prenatal mothers and extending through teen years in preventing contacts with and promoting diversion from juvenile justice; and support families to get better job skills and education.
- Adolescent and Young Adult Patients with Cancer: Perceptions of Care (2017)
- Adolescent and young adults with cancer (AYACs) face unique medical, psychosocial, and supportive care needs. The purpose of this study was to identify AYACs perceptions and expectations of cancer care services on and off treatment.
- Employment Stability in Veterans and Service Members with Traumatic Brain Injury:A VA Traumatic Brain Injury Model Systems Study (2017)
- This article examines incidence and predictors of employment stability in Veterans and Military Service Members (V/SM) with traumatic brain injury (TBI) who return to work.
- Supervision Needs Following Veteran and Service Member Moderate to Severe Traumatic Brain Injury: A VA TBI Model Systems Study (2017)
- This article characterizes supervision levels across residential settings at 1 year post-TBI and explore predictors of supervision in a Veteran and Service-member population.
- Weight trajectories of Israeli pediatric cancer survivors (2017)
- Cross-national replication of the high rates of overweight/obesity among U.S. pediatric cancer survivors (PCS) is limited. Predictors of weight trajectories of Israeli PCS were examined from diagnosis and end of active cancer treatment to 3 years posttreatment.
- Predictors of Employment Outcomes in Veterans With Traumatic Brain Injury: A VA Traumatic Brain Injury Model Systems Study (2017)
- This article examines the length of time to return to work (RTW) among service members and veterans (SM/V) with traumatic brain injury (TBI) and to identify variables predictive of RTW.
- Core Competencies in Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (2016)
- Using Token Reinforcement to Increase Walking for Adults with Intellectual Disabilities (2016)
- Teaching Gun Safety Skills to Children (2016)
- Using Awareness Training to Decrease Nervous Habits in Public Speaking (2016)