Financing Structures and Strategies to Support Effective Systems of Care: RTC Study 3 Products
financing, financing structures, system of care, children's mental health, policy, systems of care, disparity
This study was the first to thoroughly investigate cross-agency financing structures and strategies, and provides important information about finance policies that can assist communities across the country. The study's two primary research objectives were to test the validity of the theory that financing structures and strategies support effective systems of care and investigate how these financing components operate separately and collectively within a community and systemic context, to create effective financing policy. The study also investigated whether each financing component contributes to positive system-level outcomes.
Products of the study:
- Effective Financing Strategies for Systems of Care: Examples from the Field A Resource Compendium for Financing Systems of Care: Second Edition
- Effective Financing Strategies for Systems of Care: Examples from the Field - A Resource Compendium for Developing a Comprehensive Financing Plan: First Edition
- Issue Brief 2: Effective Strategies to Finance Family and Youth Partnerships
- Issue Brief 1: Effective Strategies to Finance a Broad Array of Services and Supports
- A Self-Assessment and Planning Guide: Developing a Comprehensive Financing Plan
See individual publication.