Youth Suicide Prevention School-based Guide: 2012 Edition
The 2012 Edition of the Youth Suicide Prevention School-based Guide is now available online and printed copies can be purchased for $20. Designed to provide accurate, user-friendly information for school administrators, staff, and faculty, the Guide:
- Defines the elements of a comprehensive, school-based suicide prevention program.
- Examines the scientific literature to determine what works in reducing the incidence of suicide.
- Contains checklists that may be completed by schools to evaluate the adequacy of their suicide prevention programs.
- Attempts to provide what research and exemplary practices have found and suggest about
- issues related to adolescent suicide prevention.
Visit http://theguide.fmhi.usf.edu for the online version and order forms for print copies.