Dr. Elizabeth Perkins Appointed Associate Director of the Florida Center for Inclusive Communities
On February 1, 2013, Dr. Elizabeth Perkins was appointed as the Associate Director of the Florida Center for Inclusive Communities (FCIC). Dr. Perkins has been a faculty member with the FCIC for the past three years and under the direction of the Directors, Drs. Lise Fox and Don Kincaid, will be involved in program leadership and supervision of activities related to the 5-year plan of the Center. Her areas of oversight will include:
- collaboration with the Community Advisory Committee;
- development of the annual evaluation report for the funder and other reporting;
- state and community needs assessment activities; development of five year plan and other continuation proposals;
- ensuring the collection of activity and outcome data for the Center and affiliated projects;
- oversight to dissemination activities including the web site; and supervision of staff.
This position will also be involved in conducting research, graduate teaching, and creating materials for dissemination including scholarly peer-reviewed publications. The Associate Director will serve as a member of the FCIC management team and will work in collaboration with the FCIC Co-Directors, Training Director, and Administrative Coordinator in management of the center.