- The Administration Core serves as the hub of support for the Department of Child & Family Studies, and represents a collection of expertise to support projects, research, training and service activities for the department, de la Parte institute, the College of Behavioral & Community Sciences and the University of South Florida.
- Child and Family Behavioral Health (CFBH)
- The Division of Child and Family Behavioral Health (CFBH) is composed of faculty and staff engaged in research and evaluation of children’s behavioral health services as well as training, technical assistance, and knowledge sharing that supports, improves, and sustains programs and systems that serve children and their families.
- Florida Center for Inclusive Communities (FCIC)
- The Florida Center for Inclusive Communities (FCIC) engages in a variety of research, training, technical assistance, and policy projects and programs that affect the range and quality of supports and services available to enhance the lifestyles of individuals with disabilities, persons who may be at risk, and their families. FCIC projects and programs encourage and facilitate community participation and inclusion through collaboration among agencies, individuals, and families.