- The Administration Core serves as the hub of support for the Department of Child & Family Studies, and represents a collection of expertise to support projects, research, training and service activities for the department, de la Parte institute, the College of Behavioral & Community Sciences and the University of South Florida.
- Dissemination Group
- The Dissemination Group serves as a resource to the various entities within the College of Behavioral and Community Sciences, and to external partners requiring assistance with marketing, public relations, web design and development, event planning and coordination, and knowledge dissemination.
- Florida Center for Inclusive Communities (FCIC)
- The Florida Center for Inclusive Communities (FCIC) engages in a variety of research, training, technical assistance, and policy projects and programs that affect the range and quality of supports and services available to enhance the lifestyles of individuals with disabilities, persons who may be at risk, and their families. FCIC projects and programs encourage and facilitate community participation and inclusion through collaboration among agencies, individuals, and families.
- Policy and Services Research and Evaluations
- The Division of Policy, Services Research, and Evaluation is composed of faculty and staff engaged in applied research and evaluation of children's mental health services. Major research activities of the division center on evidence-based services, mental health services in the schools, and transitional services. The division is home to two peer-reviewed journals, the Journal of Emotional and Behavioral Disorders and the Journal of Behavioral Health Services and Research.
- State and Local Support
- The Division of State and Local Support performs research, evaluation, training, technical assistance, consultation, and knowledge sharing activities aimed at being responsive to the needs of states, communities, and public sector service systems (including child welfare and mental health services) in developing collaborative, well-functioning systems of care for at-risk children and families. Division activities are geared toward promoting the health and well-being of children and families as well as empowering them to positively impact their own lives.
- Training, Research, Education and Demonstrations (TREAD)
- The Division of Training, Research, Education, and Demonstrations (TREaD) is committed to developing knowledge that supports, improves, and sustains best practice in programs and systems serving children and families. TREaD projects and activities focus on the reduction of mental health disparities, support and improvement systems and organizations serving children with or at risk of serious emotional disturbance (SED) and their families, and the development of innovative resources for learning.
She will be involved in program leadership and supervision of activities related to the 5-year plan of the Center.
Members of ASDnet work together across USF disciplines to ensure that individuals with ASD have access to evidence-based interventions, services, and supports.
View more Division Profiles