Back to Projects & Research
Evaluation of Idaho’s Title IV-E Waiver
Amy Vargo, PhD
- Mary Armstrong, PhD
- Amy Vargo, PhD
- Examine the effectiveness of Waiver implementation at the state level and at pilot sites.
- Describe the expansion of child welfare practices, including innovative and evidence-based practices that contribute to improved outcomes for children in the child welfare system.
- Contribute to and facilitate further dialogue among Idaho’s child welfare leadership regarding strategies and activities needed to affect a positive impact on children and families through implementation of the IV-E Waiver.
Long Term Impact
- Improved child safety, permanency, and well-being outcomes for children in the child welfare system.
- Improved quality of child welfare services provided to children and families through the IV-E Waiver.