Families and Children Together In Seminole (FACTS)
The FACTS system transformation is being implemented in order to ensure that services and supports for children, youth, young adults and families are integrated across human service systems and implemented consistent with System of Care and Trauma-informed Care values and principles. Supports, consisting of local public and private organizations working in teams, will plan, enhance & implement an enhanced set of services tailored to each child’s physical, emotional, social, educational and family needs. FACTS will facilitate families of children and adolescents with SED getting the services they need in or near their home and community. Teams will better find and build upon the strengths of a child and his or her family, rather than focusing solely on their problems.
- Create & implement a more culturally and linguistically proficient system of care for children with SED and their families.
- Ensure access to a broad array of mental health and related services.
- Increase the quality of services by identifying & implementing best practices models for the system of care and for treatment.
- Improve data collection & implement science based evaluation to monitor progress.
- Ensure system of care sustainability.
- Expansion and enhancement of the system of care principles throughout Florida.
- Improved child and family functioning at home, school & community.
- Increased satisfaction by families and youth.
- Integrated sustainable services and infrastructure.
- Development of logic model.
- Refinement of a service delivery model for youth and families.
- Supported the family organization and identification of its goals.
- Implement CANS-C as a universal assessment tool.
- Implement a quality framework approach to manage system transformation.
- Implement local and national evaluation activities