Children’s Home Society Case Management Baseline Assessment Study
Mary Armstrong, PhD
- Mary Armstrong, PhD
This Study is assessing the child welfare case management services provided by Children’s Home Society (CHS) of Florida through their statewide program. The study provides a comprehensive assessment of two selected program sites with a focus on five core domains: case management practice, supervision, training, quality management, and organizational structure and culture.
- Identify key strengths and challenges of CHS’ case management program.
- Identify external/system factors that support or hinder quality practice.
- Develop recommendations for quality improvement that maximize program strengths.
Improve the quality of case management services, leading to improved outcomes for children and families served by CHS’ case management program.
- Developed tools and protocols for data collection to assess child welfare case management services.
- Completed one site-specific assessment and report, including local-level recommendations for program improvement.