News & Events
- Ercilia R. Calcano, MPH selected as a USF Hispanic Advisory Committee Pathways Awardee
- Friday, September 30, 2016 She was presented the award at the USF Hispanic Heritage Celebration September 29 at the USF Marshall Center.
- Maricel Hernandez, CFS Fiscal & Business Specialist, Receives USF Outstanding Staff Awards
- Wednesday, May 11, 2016 Each year, the University of South Florida System's Outstanding Staff Awards Program recognizes exceptional employees who demonstrate a commitment to the pursuit of excellence and a level of performance that exceeds the values and standards of the university.
- Eric Biel, CBCS Graduate Profiled by USF Office of Student Success
- Wednesday, November 20, 2013 The publication, Fulfilling Hopes and Dreams: Stories of Student Success, was produced by the Provost's Office and demonstrates what can be accomplished when students are provided with both the opportunities and the support they need to succeed.
- Janet Reyes Approved to Serve as USF TRAIN® Associate
- Thursday, June 20, 2013 This internal designation is given by the Research Administration Improvement Network (TRAIN®) to employees who have been vetted as subject matter experts in a particular aspect of pre-award and/or post-award.