News & Events
- CFS Provides Professional Development Training on Contracts and Grants for Principal Investigators
- Tuesday, August 1, 2017 CFS Unit Research Administrator Janet Reyes has been providing very useful information and receiving excellent reviews from faculty who have attended.
- CFS Selected as a Partner of the New Technical Assistance Network for Children’s Behavioral Health (TA Network)
- Tuesday, October 8, 2013 CFS, in partnership with the Center for Community Learning in Miami, will be the Cultural and Linguistic Hub of the TA Network.
- New SAMHSA Grant to Enhance Suicide Prevention Efforts on USF Campus
- Monday, October 7, 2013 The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration has awarded a three-year, 306,000 grant to the University of South Florida (USF) as part of their Campus Suicide Prevention Grant program. CFS’s Stephen Roggenbaum will serve as Training Coordinator & Co-Principal Investigator.
- Communities Turn to CFS for Support in Evaluation
- Wednesday, July 25, 2012 A tool developed by CFS faculty known as the System of Care Practice Review (SOCPR) is used to examine a program, agency, or system’s adherence to system of care values and principles.
- Five Florida Programs to Become Demonstration Models for PBS
- Wednesday, March 14, 2012 Five early childhood programs will support the inclusion of all children by promoting social competence and effectively intervening with challenging behavior.
- Welcome ICEI Clinic!
- Friday, February 24, 2012
The USF Interdisciplinary Center for Evaluation and Intervention (ICEI) Clinic is part of the Florida Diagnostic and Learning Resources System (FDLRS) statewide program of comprehensive services for children.
- New Workshop Online: Cultural Learning Styles Encountered in the College Classroom
- Tuesday, October 25, 2011 The October 13th instructional enhancement workshop, presented by Dr. Teresa Nesman, is now online.