News & Events
- Dr. Elizabeth Perkins Appointed Associate Director of the Florida Center for Inclusive Communities
- Wednesday, February 20, 2013 She will be involved in program leadership and supervision of activities related to the 5-year plan of the Center.
- USF Faculty Researchers and Clinicians Form the ASDnet to Increase Support for Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Thursday, March 15, 2012 Members of ASDnet work together across USF disciplines to ensure that individuals with ASD have access to evidence-based interventions, services, and supports.
- Living With Systemic Juvenile Arthritis: Mom And Son Share Personal Journey Through Video And Blogging
- Saturday, February 18, 2012 The family also maintains a blog with reflections on activities and links to useful resources.
- CFS Welcomes Donna Burton as Assistant in Research
- Tuesday, October 18, 2011 She was selected as part of the Research Faculty Pathway Grant, which is offered through the USF Office of Research & Innovation and the USF Faculty Senate Research Council and aimed at increasing the research and innovation enterprise within the USF System.